MELBOURNE men's motorcycle pants are practical pants that you can use even on warm and rainy days. The inner part is lined with fine, breathable mesh. On warm days you will use ventilation panels. In bad or cold weather, the trousers can be equipped with a removable waterproof thermal pad. The outer part of the trousers is made of durable polyester material and also stretch material above the knees, crotch and hips. The protection is provided by removable certified knee pads, foam pads on the sides and also reflective elements that increase visibility in the dark. The trousers can be easily adjusted for your comfort, thanks to the tightening elements at the waist and at the ends of the trousers. The practicality of the trousers is complemented by two pockets.
- polyester 600D
- Top technical material with extreme strength and abrasion resistance
- The seams of the trousers are created with a special technology
- Removable CE protectors with EN 1621-12 certification on the knees and removable foam protectors on the sides
- Reinforced material in the sitting area
- Removable inner heat insert
- Zipper for connection to the jacket
- 2 outer pockets with waterproof zippers
- Stretch material above the knees, in the crotch and in the hips
- Zipper at the bottom of the pants for the possibility of extending them
|Total length to the waist||99,5||100||100,5||101||101,5||102|
|Inner leg length after crotch||80,5||81||81,5||82||82,5||83|
All measurements in cm.
Tolerance 1.5 cm.